Friday, October 17, 2008

Ink Sketches




Hey Everybody!!!!
Sorry I haven't posted anything in awhile.
Well here's some new sketches I did with a ball point pen.
When I was in Middle School, I used to draw a full comic book with ink pens. Up to that point, I didn't use a pencil as I found that a pen was faster. I love to draw with them still but I don't have enough time as I'm always trying to improve my pencil work. Okay enough expounding, here they are.
These are faces I drew this past week. I was bored at work so I just did them to pass the time.
Enjoy!!!!

3 comments:

BROCASSO said...

Love the attitude in that Namor sketch.

Love the energy in the brush line, Alex Raymond would be proud.

big up!!

DeJarnette Designs said...

The last one is nice.

DeJarnette Designs said...

Caption for Namor drawing:
"Whatyoutalkingabout Reed Richards!"